GBC Ultima 65 Thermal Roll Laminator, 27" Max Document Width, 3 mil Max Document Thickness - Are you looking for a cost conscientious way to protect and preserve valuable documents, photographs, and keepsakes? Well, whether it is for business or personal use, look no further than the GBC HeatSeal Ultima 65 Roll Laminator.
The GBC HeatSeal Ultima 65 Roll Laminator uses up to 3-mil roll film and is powered by 120V/60Hz and 12.5 amps. So, whatever the project at hand, the GBC HeatSeal Ultima 65 Roll Laminator is more than up to the task. For large-scale jobs, its high-volume, extra-wide roll system always provides the highest-quality results—laminating items up to 27” wide with photo quality precision and efficiency.
The GBC HeatSeal Ultima 65 Roll Laminator achieves its high levels of precision and efficiency through its industry-leading design and array of features. Some of its features include infrared heat to eliminate cold spots, a built-in trimmer, and adjustable temperature and speed controls. The laminator also has safety features of the highest caliber, including but not limited to a protective shield and auto shutoff.
Despite its wide array of features and high-volume capabilities, the GBC HeatSeal Ultima 65 Roll Laminator is far from difficult to operate. The entire device is controlled by a one-touch keypad with LCD readout that makes it easy to use. So, whatever your laminating needs, the GBC HeatSeal Ultima 65 Roll Laminator is the one for the job.
Gbc Ultima 65 Thermal Roll Laminator, 27" Max Document Width, 3 Mil Max Document Thickness
Out of stock
Out of stock
- EZload® technology uses color-coded end caps to take the guesswork out of film loading.
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film.
- AutoGrip shafts make removing and adding standard film easier than ever.
- Maximum document width of 27" is the perfect size for laminating classroom charts, certificates, artwork and more.
- One-touch AutoSpeed automatically adjusts the laminating speed for you, ensuring quality lamination on every project.
- Stop button on the back of the laminator allows you to stop the machine while watching the job’s output.
- Built-in trimmer and footage counter.
- Slow-forward and reverse functions work while the machine is open, making it easy to clear jams.
- Features a ready-alert light and protective shield as well as auto standby and auto shut-down modes.
- Accepts standard GBC® NAP-Lam® I film or Ultima® 65 EZload® film up to 3 mil thick.
Out of stock
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items