Children can center around an educator easily with horseshoe tables. Accommodates up to 7 chairs. The legs feature glides that reduce noise, prevent snags, and don’t rust. Freckled gray tabletop with green TRUEdge and gray legs.
Berries® Horseshoe Activity Table - 66" X 60", A-Height - Gray/Green/Gray
- Thermally Fused Laminate tabletops 1-1/8” thick
- Upper leg powder coated
- Legs adjust in one-inch increments with the extra-safe dual-screw leg adjustability system
- Adjusts from 24" to 31" high
- Choose from multiple tabletop and TRUEdge color combinations
- Standard legs available in Tiny, Elementary and Adult heights
- Quick mount legs with minimal assembly
- Helpful Hint: Most children require elementary size tables – tiny tables typically fit children just 1 to 2 years old
Receiving Shipments: S3 Stores, Inc., our packaging meets or exceeds most industry standards. Damaged shipments from our factory are at an incredibly low one-half of a percent; however, damage can occur. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify and inspect all shipments, including drop shipments, at the time of delivery. Be sure to check for concealed damage. If you are not satisfied with the condition or quality of the shipment, make note of it on the bill of lading before the freight carrier leaves, or refuse the shipment. If the shipment is received with damages incurred during shipping, make sure to take pictures to document the condition in which the package(s) was received and keep the original box and packaging at the original delivery site in order for S3 Stores, Inc, and the freight carrier to participate in claim processing. All damages must be reported to the freight carrier or your S3 Stores, Inc Customer Relations Specialist within 3 business days of receiving the damaged shipment. If the product was shipped via third party logistics, it is the dealer’s responsibility to file a freight claim with the carrier.