Creative Teaching Press® Reading For Fluency Readers Set 1 Variety Pk
* Looking to bring fluency to your classroom without leaving the fun behind.
* All books in this series include a refrain that provides students with the built-in opportunity to reread the same text.
* The rhythm, rhyme, repetition, and dialogue provide opportunities for students to use voice inflection and expression.
* The motivating content provides a fun, interactive reading experience that will inspire young readers to want to read and reread these books over and over.
* The 12 books in this set include: What's so Bad About the Big, Bad Wolf.
* ; Creepy Crawly Bugs; Today Is Somebody's Birthday; I Love Mud.
* ; The Big, Hungry Bear; Here Comes Coco; My Pink Piggy Bank; Space Trip; Look Closer; The Swim Lesson; You Can't Catch Me; and Are We There Yet.
* More than one acceptable version of this part id exists in the industry: the alternate part id is CTP4288 | CTCCTP4288
Grades: Grade K, Grade 1
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Semmes, AL , US
In this case your credit card would not be charged. After placing order our Customer Service representative will call you with a personal offer including special shipping quote and price discounts.
All the transactions will happen after you confirm all order details .
Your goal now is to add products to cart, provide company name when register and choose "Phone order" payment method at checkout... In any case - you could call our customer service and place order by phone.
Purchase orders from educational institutions and governmental bodies are welcome too!
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items