HarperCollins I Can Read!™ Pete The Cat Phonics Box, Set Of 12 Books
* New York Times bestselling author and artist James Dean's Pete the Cat helps kids learn to read with phonics.
* Who knew reading could be so groovy.
* Reviewed by a phonics expert, these twelve short full-color books feature repeated examples of short and long vowel sounds and common sight words.
* Each of the simple stories in this box set is designed to teach kids how to master reading while rocking out with Pete the Cat.
* Phonics teaches children the relationship between letters and the sounds they make.
* A child who has mastered these relationships has an excellent foundation for learning to read and spell.
* According to the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, a child who has learned phonics has a method to recognize familiar words and "decode" unfamiliar ones.
* Correlates to the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts.
* More than one acceptable version of this part id exists in the industry: the alternate part id is HC-9780062404527 | 9780062404527
Grades: Grade PreK, Grade K, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3
Ages: Age 4, Age 5, Age 6, Age 7, Age 8
In this case your credit card would not be charged. After placing order our Customer Service representative will call you with a personal offer including special shipping quote and price discounts.
All the transactions will happen after you confirm all order details .
Your goal now is to add products to cart, provide company name when register and choose "Phone order" payment method at checkout... In any case - you could call our customer service and place order by phone.
Purchase orders from educational institutions and governmental bodies are welcome too!