Hon 38000 Series Return Shell, Left, 31.75W X 53.19D X 3.75H, Silver Mesh/Light Gray

SKU: SPY-HON38944LB9Q
Out of stock
Out of stock
  • Not freestanding. Use with desk shell to create an L-workstation or use two return shells with corner unit to create a corner workstation.
  • High-pressure laminate top is moisture-, scratch- and stain-resistant.
  • Two work surface grommets for cord management.
  • Full-height modesty panel for privacy.
Unit Price
Quantity
US 745.18$
Out of stock
Options
Barcode
0645162330376
Description
Elevate your workspace with the HON 38000 Series Return Shell, expertly crafted to provide a comfortable and efficient work environment. The left return shell, measuring 31.75w x 53.19d x 3.75h, features a sleek Silver Mesh and Light Gray finish that complements any office décor. Made in the USA, this exceptional product boasts a high-pressure laminate top that's moisture-, scratch-, and stain-resistant, ensuring a durable and long-lasting surface.

The thoughtful design of this return shell includes two work surface grommets, allowing for convenient cord management and a clutter-free workspace. A full-height modesty panel provides added privacy, creating a more focused and productive work environment. To create the ultimate workstation, pair this return shell with a desk shell to form an L-workstation, or combine it with a corner unit and another return shell to create a corner workstation.

As part of the HON 38000 Series, this product is built with sustainability in mind. The return shell is crafted with 37% post-consumer recycled content, 6% pre-consumer recycled content, and a total recycled content of 43%. The honeycomb steel base material ensures a sturdy and durable structure, while the 1" thick high-pressure laminate top provides a solid work surface.

The 3/4-height pedestal types and waterfall edge detail profile add an extra layer of sophistication to this return shell. With a height of 29.5" and width of 48", this product is designed to fit seamlessly into any office layout. Assembly is quick and easy, requiring under 15 minutes of your time.

This return shell is an excellent addition to any office, providing a comfortable and functional workspace that promotes productivity and focus. With its durable construction, convenient features, and stylish design, it's an excellent investment for any business or organization. Upgrade your workspace today with the HON 38000 Series Return Shell.

As a trusted brand, HON is dedicated to providing high-quality office furniture that meets the needs of modern workplaces. The HON 38000 Series Return Shell is just one example of their commitment to excellence, offering a premium product that's both functional and stylish. Invest in your workspace today and experience the difference that HON can make.
Shipping from
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
Our guarantee
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
LOADING ...
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You May Also Like
You recently viewed items