Koh-I-Noor Polycolor Drawing Pencils, 3.8 mm, Open Tin Blister Pack, 12 Assorted Colors/Set - Suitable for professional artists, these water-resistant, nontoxic Polycolor Pencils are made with rich, top-quality pigments. These pigments are highly concentrated and perfectly dispersed throughout the entire Polycolor color range. Polycolor Pencils also maintain excellent light permanency, creating vibrant, durable pieces of art. Special oils in the pencil lead, along with other binders, allow the Polycolor pencil to create dense, even strokes without the use of heavy pressure. Each pencil layers and blends beautifully with no waxy buildup. The 3.8mm lead diameter is an added artistic value to these pencils. Broad edge is excellent for shading while a finely sharpened point creates exquisite detail. These leads are encased in California Cedar for easy sharpening. Pencils come in a protective tin.
Koh-I-Noor Polycolor Drawing Pencils, 3.8 Mm, Open Tin Blister Pack, 12 Assorted Colors/Set
- Professional pencil for drawing, illustrating and coloring.
- Creates dense, even strokes without using heavy pressure. No waxy buildup!
- Broad edge excellent for shading; fine sharp point creates exquisite detail.
- Made from the finest Hardtmuth colors.
- Strong, durable California cedar casing.
- Water-resistant, non-toxic.
- Easily sharpen with any standard pencil sharpener.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items