VisionTek 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3-12800) CL9 SODIMM - Notebook - Details:
Capacity - 2GB & 4GB
Speed - DDR3 1600 - PC3-12800
Type - 204-pin SODIMM
CAS Latency - 9
Maximizing your system memory is the most cost-effective and easy DIY installation solution. Dramatically improve application and system responsiveness, gaming and specific memory intensive usages such as video streaming over wireless networks. Avoid system slowdowns or bottlenecks by giving programs more memory to use.
Every VisionTek memory module is built and tested to the JEDEC Standard to deliver assured speed and reliability. For peace of mind ownership, our memory comes backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Productivity / Multi-Tasking
More memory means more programs can be run at one time. Systems may slow when running a large amount of programs at once. By upgrading, you can eliminate slowdowns and bottlenecking, meaning your system can do more for you.
Speed / Performance
Every app and program you run uses memory, all of them conpeting for space. By upgrading your system memory, you provide more space for programs and apps to run, creating a better performing system
Easy to Install
Memory modules are easy to install, by following your system owner's manual, in just a few minutes time, you can install memory. No need to pay someone else, the installation of memory is quick and easy!
- Capacity 4GB
- Type 204-pin SODIMM
- Speed DDR3 1600 (PC3-128600)
- CAS Latency 9
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Enables efficient and smooth execution of all your heavy-duty applications with maximum productivity
- Up to 1600 MHz speed with unbuffered signal for playing the latest games and using heavy software
- 4 GB of memory to refine your computer's performance
- DDR3 SDRAM interface synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data transfer rate
- 1 x 4GB modules for enhanced memory reliability and productivity
- 204-pin for faster, dependable performance and better access to data and information
- CL9 CAS latency for faster, dependable clock cycles which allows quick access and retrieval of data and information
- Notebook device support for your ram module for maximum productivity and convenience
- SoDIMM form factor with 204-pin and 4 GB memory size effectively reduces minimizes the load on the server memory BUS to ensure maximum productivity
- Unbuffered signal processing for dependable programmability of the processor for easy optimization of digital signals