The AM4023CT Dino-Eye USB C-Mount camera allows you to attach a digital camera onto an optical device so you can clearly observe in real-time what your device is viewing on a computer or projected for an audience to see. The AM4023CT has a MicroTouch trigger for capturing images without clicking on a mouse or using a keyboard. With its USB interface, you can also easily and directly record images on your computer with the included DinoCapture software's for PC or DinoXcope software for MAC. The Dino-Eye AM4023CT is a perfect companion for work, clinic, or laboratory using any device that can attach a C-Mount camera.Highlights:
- 1280 × 1024 pixels - Capture in full detail with resolution up to 1280 × 1024 pixels
- USB 2.0 Simple setup
- Fully compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac OS 10.5+ including 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Use simple tools to draw lines, shapes, and text annotations on the image. Calibrate and measure dimensions including lines, circles, and angles.
- All Dino-Lite microscopes feature a two-year warranty and include free U.S. based tech support for the life of the product.
- Software interface defaults to English and can be changed to any of 25 additional translations.
- Software feature to use camera for reading from QR codes and over 20 other types of barcodes.
- Package Includes: Camera, Carry Pouch, Software CD, Standard Calibration Target, Adapter (30.5mm), Adapter (30mm), Adapter (C-mount)