The oversized test tubes are the perfect size for sprouting seeds and growing seedlings. Did you know that roots grow faster than the plants themselves? That's what we discovered testing this kit in our office. Do plants in polymer crystals grow faster than in soil? There's only one way to find out.
- Use different soil types, or no soil at all, to grow and compare seedlings.
- A 360-degree view of growing plants from the roots up.
- Ideal for science fair projects.
- A mess-free way to explore hydroponics with water or any media.
- Supports hands-on science inquiry as students conduct controlled experiments.
- Provides a spectacular view of growing seedlings using the transparent seed basket that shows how the plant grows both up and down.
- Engages children in science learning both at school and at home
three shatterproof plastic test tubes,
three support rods,
three seed baskets
- Stands have write-and-wipe surface for specimen labels.
- Test tubes measure 7" high x 1-3/4" dia.