Woodworking With Resin: Tips, Techniques, And Projects Book By Clayton Meyers
- Woodworker's guide to resin teaches you step by step how to incorporate resin in your wood projects
- 13 step-by-step projects that range in skill level and slowly progress in difficulty, including holiday fretwork ornaments, a pinecone pen, a colored pencil bowl, a cutting board, and other skill-building projects
- Beginner-friendly overviews on scroll saw and turning basics, plus mixing and pouring the right amount of resin, common mistakes to avoid, practice exercises, and more
- Author Clayton Meyers offers a fresh and modern style to compound and fretwork designs while still maintaining a classic flair that will appeal to traditional scrollers
- A complete guide to show beginner to intermediate woodworkers everything you need to know to work with resin!
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Berkeley Heights, NJ, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items