Luxor's Modular Classroom Storage Cabinet offers an ideal solution for the organization and safekeeping of essential educational materials. Customizable, expandable, and sold in a full range of configurations, there's a model to suit the needs of any learning space perfectly.
Highlights include a removable whiteboard side panel, a removable pegboard side panel (perfect for organizing STEM and maker space supplies), sturdy MDF tabletops that add usable work and storage space, plus smooth-rolling, lockable casters that make transporting supplies between classrooms easy.
Best of all, the system features Luxor's MBS-series removable and stackable storage bins, which make it a snap to keep classroom supplies readily at hand as teachers move from room to room and students transition from activity to activity. Depending on the cabinet model you select, you get a choice of 6"-deep bins, 3"-deep bins, or a combination of bin sizes.
The bins are cross-compatible with other Luxor MBS-series products, such as our MBS student desks, student chairs, teacher cart, or activity table (sold separately).
Easy to assemble, each cabinet module holds up to three 6"-deep storage bins, six 3"-deep storage bins, or a combination of the two sizes. Based on your needs, choose from configurations that are stacked two-high, connected side-by-side, connected back-to-back, as well as a combination of vertical and horizontal connections. All models include an extra set of horizontal connection hardware (for side-by-side and back-to-back connection of additional modules) in case your needs expand in the future.
- Each module lets you organize and stack supplies in six removable 3"-deep bins, or three removable 6"-deep bins
- Steel frame for durability
- Bins hold up to 20 lbs. each
- Bins are made of clear plastic, making it easier to see their contents
- Built-in safety feature prevents bins from accidentally pulling off their tracks
- Bin handles include ticket inserts for standard labels
- Tabletop surface provides a supplemental work area
- Included dry erase whiteboard side panel for sharing of ideas
- Included pegboard side panel provides additional option for organization of supplies
- 1/4" holes spaced 1" apart (center to center)
- Compatible with standard pegboard hooks, loops, and bins
- Modules – depending on model - can be stacked, joined side-by-side, and joined back-to-back
- Included hardware ensures secure connections between modules
- Four casters allow smooth maneuverability; two locking brakes offer stability for stationary use
- Additional storage bins are available in packs of eight small or four large tubs
NOTE: All cabinet configurations come complete with an extra set of horizontal connection hardware (for side-by-side and back-to-back connection of additional modules). If you wish to have modules that stack vertically, you must purchase model MBS-STR-12-12S, 12-6L, 22-24S, or 22-12L.