Easily charge and secure tablets, iPads, and Chromebooks with Luxor’s flexible and scalable device storage solution.
Ideal for education environments, warehouses, retail, and more, the versatile design lets you create the perfect mobile or fixed-location solution for charging, storing, and securing tablets and laptops.
At the heart of this innovative system is our newly designed 10-device modular charging cabinet. Sized to accommodate most tablets and laptops with up to a 13” screen, it can be placed on a shelf, mounted to a wall, or stacked up to three high on our proprietary modular dolly. Since the tool-free thumbscrew attachments make it a breeze to connect the cabinets to both a dolly and other cabinets, you can easily adapt and expand your system as your charging and storage needs evolve.
Depending on what works best for your organization, you have the freedom to scatter single charging lockers throughout your facility to alleviate deployment bottlenecks at one location, easily roll up to 60 devices on a single charging cart, or create a stationary charger bank with a practically unlimited capacity. Regardless of how you configure your system, you’ll never have to worry about a student missing a lesson due to an uncharged battery or starting a shift with lost or stolen devices.
This bracket makes it easy to affix a single charging cabinet to a wall, helping to free up valuable shelf and desktop space.
- Each modular charging cabinet holds up to 10 laptops or tablets with up to 13” screens
- Padded storage slots help protect devices from scratches
- Movable divider fins allow you to select between two storage slot widths
- Power strips are located in a separate drawer to keep cords and power bricks neat and organized
- Integrated cords wraps on cabinets and carts help keep power cords organized
- Cabinets can sit on shelves, mount to walls, be stacked, or connected to optional dollies for mobility
- Included thumbs screws make it easy to connect cabinets to a cart and/or other cabinets
- Single dolly can hold up to three cabinets; double dolly can hold up to six cabinets; single dollies can be connected to create a double dolly
- The optional push handle adds convenience
- Durable powder-coated steel construction
- High quality 3” full-swivel casters, two with locking brakes
- UL/cUL-listed power strips (two 5-outlet strips per cabinet, one 4-outlet strip per small dolly, two 4-outlet strips per large dolly)
- Each cabinet includes a front locking door and two keys; ventilated sides help keep devices cool
- Ships ground; easy assembly