» Science Concepts & Vocabulary: CD Radius Card, Set of 40
Science Concepts & Vocabulary: CD Radius Card, Set of 40
* Help intermediate ELLs learn science content in English with this unique Science Concepts & Vocabulary CD Card Set that combines interactive sound, full-color images and text when used with the Radius Audio Learning System.
* Set of 40 double-sided, write-on/wipe-off cards focuses on key science topics, including plants, animals, life science, habitats, food groups, seasons, landforms, environment, matter and energy, plus science vocabulary and reinforcement questions.
* Cards link via custom barcode to a corresponding CD programmed to help students complete the activities and answer related questions.
* CD contains more than 45 minutes of audio content, including a variety of instructional activities, each of which can be completed by 1-4 students at a time.
* Cards measure 8.5" x 5". Aligned with Title III of No Child Left Behind.